Monday, June 25, 2007

Is he too good for me?

So Stephen came over again tonight. We made dinner together and then we played rummy and watched a movie with my roommates. It was so much fun, and Stephen is so cool. I like him a lot. I am worried that he is better than me. Every guy I have dated I knew that I was better than him, but now I feel like he might be better than me. It is a weird feeling. I feel like I have to work for it more now. It makes me want to be better, try harder, because I know that we are on the same level. With Brady he was definetly below me, no questions about it. Stephen is so much better. I think that I will see him tomorrow, I hope I do. I never thought that when we served together this would happen, he was always the fun, good friend, Elder Lee. It is interesting how things change.

4 comments:

kelly said...

What's your definition of 'better than'? Just curious. I think I kind of know. You never have trouble getting a new man. It's been, what...a week? I'm glad you're enjoying someone new:)

The Lees said...

I know. I never plan on getting them so quick, the opportunity just comes. I guess I am lucky in finding guys, now I just have to find one to keep

Unknown said...

Just admit it, you are a boy magnet. Not a bad place to be.

Karen said...

Maybe this one will be a keeper for more than a week!! :) LOL! I know what you mean though. Just don't under estimate yourself, he obviously likes what he sees so far!