Friday, June 15, 2007
Earlier than expected
So I was supposed to meet Brady's family on Sunday, but there was a change of plans, I met them all last night. Brady is always so tired after work (he has a very physically demanding job) so we usually just chill, we don't do anything too crazy. Last night we planned on me making dinner, using the recipe that Karen posted, and watching a movie or hanging out with his or my roommates. Well, a half an hour before he was supposed to pick me up he called and said that it was his Dad's birthday and so his family was having a get together at his house. I told him to go, and not worry about dinner. I meant that he would go without me. Well he later came and picked me up and together we went to his dad's birthday thing. I met everyone except for his sister. All his nieces, nephews, brothers, in-laws and of course parents were there. Everyone was so nice to me. They asked me about Minnesota and my mission, but we mostly talked about random things. It was really nice. They asked if I was coming to dinner on Sunday for Father's Day and I said yes. They didn't tell any embarrassing stories about Brady, they were just really nice. I like them a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment