So dancing was fun, I learned the waltz and the hussle. But the best part came after the dancing. I think I need to back up a little bit though. Yesterday Jon came over and he was saying how he never goes out on dates and blah blah blah so I told him to ask out my roommate Jill. He told me he would if I asked out Brandon (the one from the ward that I like) out. So of course I agreed. So after the dance I went to his apartment, and it was all so cute, he was way happy to see me, and so we were are going out tomorrow. I am so giddy and happy! I can't wait!
4 comments:
You sure didn't waste any time - good for you! Have fun and good luck :)
When you meet a great guy, there is absolutely no time to waste
Wow, that came together well, didn't it? Giddy is good! Have a great time- I can't wait to hear all (ok, just most) of the juicy details.
Post a Comment